Give2Those, which focuses on providing financial assistance to service members, veterans, first responders and their families who have fallen on hard times, and the need to provide this assistance with no red tape. Give2Those also works with other non-profit organizations to ensure that service members, veterans, first responders, and their families who have fallen on hard times are not forgotten.
Although Give2Those started in the Northeast, support is not limited to those living in the Northeast. In fact, Give2Those has provided support to individuals in many different states across the nation.
A well informed community is an empowered one, so take a look at what we do, Beyond the Finish Line!
• Provided Financial Assistance to Gold Star Family going through hardship
• Fallen Worcester Firefighter Christopher Roy’s daughter through the "Ave Roy Fund”
• Provide gift cards to military families in need at Christmas
• Provided Financial support to the Leisure Knoll Veterans Club "Operation Christmas Cheer Care Packages"
• Provided items for the Old Bridge AFROTC care package for deployed military members.
• Essential items provided to help the Coast Guardsmen in need stationed across all units on Cape Cod
• Provided gifts for Operation Military Smile
• Provided toys and baby items to American Legion Riders Chapter 78 Hyde Park
• Provided Financial Assistance to Active Duty Military Member who lost everything in a house fire.
• Provided Financial Assistance to Veteran get service dog.
• Provided Financial Assistance to a Combat Veteran with two (2) children during hardship
•Provided Financial Assistance for First Responder during hardship
• Provided services for Veterans home
• Distributed funds to Old Bridge AFROTC
• Distributed funds to Old Bridge Municipal Alliance
• Provided Financial Assistance to a Veteran with a debilitating diseases hit with hardship
• Active Duty Military Family Gift Card support during hardship
• Persian Gulf War Veteran Gift Card support during family medical treatment hardship
• Provided Immediate Financial Assistance to Florida Gold Star Family going through hardship.
• Provided Financial Assistance to Veteran family hit with hardship
• Provided Immediate Financial Assistance to Gold Star Family hit with medical hardship
• Provided Immediate Support to Gold Star Family
• Provided Immediate Financial Assistance for an Illinois Firefighter who lost everything in a house fire
•Provided Immediate Financial Assistance to a Massachusetts Gold Star family member hit with hardship
•Provided Immediate Financial Assistance to Veteran hit with hardship
• Provided holiday gifts for Operation Military Smile
• Provided holiday gifts for American Legion Riders
• Provide gift cards to military and first responder families in need at Christmas
• Provided Immediate Financial Assistance to Veteran-Retired Officer Family
• Provided Financial Assistance and Support to Vietnam Veteran-Retired Firefighter
• Provided a Ramp for Vietnam Veteran-Retired Firefighter
• Provided Financial Assistance and Support Military Family hit with sudden tragedy start of 2020
We have also Distributed funds to the following non-profit organizations who are alined with our organization mission, vision and goals. In doing this we are able to reach a larger scale of military members, veterans, first responders and their families who are in need of different programs, treatments and services.
• 1st LT Scott Milley Foundation - Which was used to give out scholarships and help Wounded Veterans and their families go to the Travis Mills Retreat in Maine. (Three Time Recipient)
• Military Friends Foundation - Directly helped active duty military members and gold star families.
(Two Time Recipient)
• The Matthew Patton Foundation- Which was used for wellness and suicide prevention campaign survey
• End 22 - Helping Veterans and Active Duty get into treatment that is not covered by the VA or Military Medical Facilities.
• Cpl. David Atherton Foundation - Providing Funds to the Scholarship Program (Two Time Recipient)
• VFW's - Help America's veterans. The Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States is a nonprofit veterans service organization comprised of eligible veterans and military service members from the active, guard and reserve forces.
• Ma Deuce Deuce Foundation - Providing Veterans with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) a diversity of restorative and therapeutic programs at no cost to the veteran.
• Backward Flag Arms 2 Artisans Foundation- Foster the successful transition of Post 9/11 Veterans from military service to post service life through an artisan skills program by providing education, experience and a network of peer support.
• Rolling Thunder Massachusetts Chapter 1 - Provided Gift Cards to help their mission of helping our Homeless Veterans living at the New England Center and Home for Veterans. (Two Time Recipient)
• Travis Manion Foundation - Empowers veterans and families of fallen heroes to develop character in future generations.
• Newton Firefighters Children’s Fund - Help the families of recently fallen active-duty firefighters and children of firefighters who have fallen in the line of duty throughout the state of Massachusetts
• Boston Wounded Vet Run - In supported of helping Wounded Veterans
• Run Anyway Foundation - Helping those in need.